Wednesday 26 March 2008

Hannah's missing two front teeth


Well the picture speaks for itself! Hannah has now lost both her front teeth in the space of two days. The tooth fairy, namely "Trixibell," has been very busy and Hannah has some new found wealth. It is so cute to hear Hannah speaking as she tries to make an "S" sound!

It has been good these past couple of days to unwind and not be running out the door to various appointments and classes. It's been snowing quite a bit and there is still snow in our back garden. Fenella has one more day to work tomorrow and then she has the whole of next week off too.

Last night I went up to the church building with John Campbell to play some Table Tennis for a couple of hours. It was so good! I thought it was going to be easy after going 2-0 up, but then John came back and we ended up at 3-3. I can just about live with that. Sitting writing this makes me miss George, my brother. Two summers ago when we went over to the States I got to play a lot of Table Tennis with George - good times!

Well catch up later - God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mension who won big brother!

Daisha said...

Oh my goodness... when I first saw the picture, I thought, "Beth lost her front teeth again?"

I have to remember that Beth is a teenager now and the twins are not babies anymore.

Man, I feel old.
-Daisha