Monday 27 October 2008

Great Class Tonight





















Tonight's class was amazing! I just wanted to share some of these pictures with you all. Just look at their happy faces and say a little prayer of thanks to God that we have an influence over their young lives. I am writing this with no voice left - it finally gave out on me, but it was well worth it! It is so rewarding to know that for 90+ minutes tonight there was nothing but good things touching their lives. We had the perfect mix of helpers too, everyone was up for some fun as you can see from the pics. Over here it is a tradition during the time of "Halloween" to have some "Ducking for apples" and we tried out another traditional game in the "tied up Do-rings." The kids loved it all, and we will try and put up some photo's on the notice board for them to laugh about next week at class.

2 comments:

Daisha said...

The joy jumps out of those pictures!

How exciting! I'm so glad the classes are going well.

I miss you guys SO much!

-Daisha

Anonymous said...

Hello Billy Bongo.

Great pictures.. I wish I was there with you. I remember going penny for the guy and getting some money for my troubles. Is there still bonfire night on the 5th.

See you!

George