Friday 28 November 2008

Pray for Connor


I need to ask you all to pray. My nephew, Connor, George and Donna's son was airlifted to hospital early this morning. He has a serious head injury and is in a coma. We are all devastated and feel absolutely powerless. This is why I am requesting your prayers. It is our Father who gives strength and healing and being so far from my brother I know my part in all this is to be prayerful and invite all who keep up with this blog to unite with us in bringing little Connor to the throne of God.


I was able to talk with George for a little bit this morning when I was with my mum and dad. My heart was breaking inside as we talked, I would have given anything to have been right there with him to share the pain and sit throughout the torment of the waiting for the next set of test results. At times like this the one thing we hold to is our dependence on God. We may be separated by many miles, but I know that Connor is in my heart and thoughts and that God is our Father.

It is a comfort to us here so far away to know that George and Donna have an amazing church family who are there for them at this time - thank you all!

God bless!

3 comments:

Daisha said...

My dad got a few e-mails through Harding about Connor. We are all praying for him.

Daisha

Anonymous said...

Billy, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I will pray for him, and hold him high to the Lord through prayer, as many others will. May our thoughts be with you all at this time!!

Anonymous said...

Connor will be in my thoughts and prayers, along with you all! The Lord will strengthen you all at this time... Love you.. Shireen and Family