Friday 8 February 2008

Looking forward to Tomorrow

Well, this morning was not the greatest. I got stuck into a job I've been putting of for months - clearing out the garage! Had to make a run to the skip there was so much rubbish. The garage was my workshop when doing work to the house so there was tools and sawdust everywhere. The good thing is we can now get the car into it!

Had a brilliant time at Central school over lunch time. Thankfully the group has not increased this time. Everybody had fun and did quite a bit of excersise in the process. Starting to get a good rapor with the group and there is an anticipation as the kids come into the gym hall that they will have a good time. Hoping the opportunity allows me to be good influence and a friendly face.

This afternoon it was off to Anna Ritchie school. Here I go again trying to sum up how great it is to be involved there. As ever there was never a moment where there was not the sound of laughter or a smile on someone's face. Rory, one of the older boy's scored the most amazing goal today - he hit the ball from his own goal area and scored! The ball just hit the perfect trajectory and dropped right into the net! However, his wonder goal was not enough to win the game. My taem, which consists mainly of the physically lesser abled, did enough to edge a 4-3 win. This is uncommon as we usually get beaten badly. There is no doubt though that win or loose everyone leaves the game in a good mood. I think having this sessions on Friday afternoon's sets the kid's up for a great weekend. After the game I have to go round the classes and tell them about the various goal scorers and how great they performed. I care for the school and pray that God is seen by the children as a result.

Fenella and I decided to have a night out tomorow with Amy and Beth, so we are going to see the second "National Treasure" movie with Nicholas Cage (my fav Actor). We will go for something to eat beforehand - Looking forward! Jack and Alexa are coming round to watch Holly & Hannah so they will have a fine time.

Have a great weekend nad God bless!

No comments: