Monday 7 January 2008

Hey - Hey and away we go...

Well here goes something new!
The real reason for this is to keep whoever is interested up to date with what's going on in our lives and ministry. Reports every 4-6 weeks don't seem to do the trick, by the time I sit down and write one I've forgotten all the stuff I am suposed to be reporting about and end up sending a big picture, but with very little detail. So... This "blog" should fill in the details, the daily things that make us smile or cry - the reality.
Take care, Billy

PS. God's blessings for 2008!

3 comments:

Ethan Brown said...

Looking forward to reading, Billy. I'm sure this will be exciting stuff. God bless your ministry.

Wes said...

Added this to my favorites - I look forward to reading.

Love you guys!

-Wes

Suz said...

This is exciting. I am excited to see the features of this blog. What a great idea. I hope you will still include pictures when you can. I love those too. :) May God bless you all in 2008.