Friday 18 January 2008

Is it Friday Already?

It's 11.30 and I have just got my second lesson for Sunday tied up. I really wanted to get this done so that I can relax a bit with Fenella and the girls tomorrow. Holly & Hannah have swimming at 10.30 in the morning and I'm there!

Today has been good. This morning I got a magic surprise in that I thought Fenella was working, but she wasn't! We were able to go together to "Simpson's" for a cup of tea and a time to talk. It was so fine! We went out and visited with my mum and dad for a wee while after that and came back into town to get Holly and Hannah for lunch. I had a lunchtime club at Central with the P5-7's and had a great time playing some ball games. Came home for about 40 minutes until it was time to go to Anna Ritchie. It was the first time I have been this year and it was special to go round the classes and greet everyone and wish then a "Happy New Year" for 2008. I had a group of 15 for football coaching and it was phenomenal! They all have varying degrees of disability, but their enthusiasm sheer joy of being a part of that hour is always refreshing to me. I consider being able to help out at Anna Ritchie school one of my richest blessings in ministry!

After supper I have been hard at it getting the remainder of my prep work done for Sunday. I can now go to bed knowing that what I needed to get done has been done and I can rest well. I am now looking forward to having the day with Fenella and the girl's tomorrow.

Amy and Beth were so excited tonight after their orchestra practice. They are performing "The Lord of the Dance" as one of their pieces at a big concert in March and said it sounds amazing! Can't wait to be there! Fenella had a night out to an Italian resteraunt with her work to say goodbye to Gordon who is leaving to start a new post elsewhere. I'l go now and find out all about it.

God bless and Good Night.

No comments: